Home | Employment | Contact Us | Employee Corner
Primary Care Clinics
The Bowling Green Clinic, Louisiana Clinic, and Vandalia Clinic are primary medical clinics owned and operated by Pike County Memorial Hospital. The clinics offer the residents of Pike County and surrounding areas the following services: Family Medicine, General Surgery, Behavioral Health/Psychiatry, Pain Management, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Podiatry and Internal Medicine. PCMH Clinics offer a convenient health care option to patients and deliver sophisticated medical care close to home.
Medical Walk-In Clinic
The PCMH Medical Walk-In Clinic offers the residents of Pike County and surrounding areas an opportunity to seek care after hours and on weekends. Not all accidents or health conditions require a visit to the emergency room. That is why PCMH has a Medical Walk-In Clinic that is open every day of the week. The clinic is a convenient way to get medical care without an appointment for less serious emergencies that need care within 24 hours.
We are conveniently located in Bowling Green, Missouri. The walk-in clinic is open every day 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. See us for the treatment of minor illnesses or injuries such as:
• Colds & Flu
• Ear, Throat, & Sinus infections
• Scrapes & Lacerations
• Stings and bites
• Cough or Upper Respiratory Symptoms
• Rash, Hives, or Skin Irritations
• Foreign object in eye or nose
• Eye Infections
• Pediatric illnesses
(Infants over the age of 4 months)
Louisiana Clinic - 2305 Georgia - 3rd Floor, Louisiana, MO 63353 (573)-754-4584
Bowing Green Clinic - 1015 W Adams, Bowling Green, MO 63334 (573)-324-5300.
Walk In Clinic - 1420 S Business 61, Bowling Green, MO 63334 (573)-324-5562
Vandalia Clinic - 425 N Galloway, Vandalia, MO 63382 (573)-594-2111
NOTICE TO PATIENTS
Pike County Medical Clinics serves all patients regardless of inability to pay. Discounts for essential services are offered depending upon family size and income. You may apply for a discount at the front desk of each clinic location. Each clinic location accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance plans.
How it works…
Pike County Medical Clinics offers a Sliding Fee Scale Discount to all eligible uninsured or under-insures patients. This program allows qualifying patients to receive medical care at a lower cost. Eligibility for the Sliding Fee Scale will be established by determining the household size and the annual household income. This info must be updated annually. PCMH requires valid proof of income, household size, & completion of a Household Assessment when applying for the sliding scale fee discount.
If a patient chooses not to provide the required information, then he/she will not receive the discounted rate offered through the Sliding Fee Scale Discount Program.
If the patient declares no income, the patient must provide a collaborative letter from the individual assisting the patient financially (who is helping pay your bills, provide housing, etc).
• Those who qualify for the sliding scale discount are expected to pay at the time of service. Refusal to pay the appropriate fee may result in the appointment being rescheduled. (some exceptions apply)
• Patients with insurance coverage are also eligible to apply for the sliding fee scale. After the insurance has processed the claim & the patient has a remaining balance, then the balance may be adjusted based on the SFS.
• Patients who don't bring proof of income will be allowed to self-declare for the visit. Patient will need to supply income information 14 calendar days from date of service to qualify for Sliding Fee Scale. If completed application & proof of income is not received by the end of the 14 calendar days grace period he/she will be charged the full standard fee.
The Sliding Fee Discount Scale packets may be picked up at the front Receptionist's desk at each clinic location. Completed packets may be returned to the Hospital's business office or the clinic receptionist.